7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Deleting my account

Local time
7:42 AM
After finding out more about the timing's of the unit, I would be un-able to participate in the unit due to my IRL scheduling issues, I haven;t created an Enlistment post and the account is freshly created, who would I talk to the delete the account?

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
We don't delete accounts from the website. Unless we move to a new site.

Local time
We don't delete accounts from the website. Unless we move to a new site.
Why is this, any specific reason, I just want it deleted so that the account's Email isn't leaked or my name, additionally the storing of my IP wouldn't ideally be a good thing to have on an inactive account for security reasons

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
As I am not apart of our "Tech" area. We just have never deleted accounts. Not that I have seen in the 10 years being here. From my knowledge we have never had any security issues that I am aware of. Either way we have had people asking for accounts to be deleted and our higher ups have always said no i'm afraid.

Local time
As I am not apart of our "Tech" area. We just have never deleted accounts. Not that I have seen in the 10 years being here. From my knowledge we have never had any security issues that I am aware of. Either way we have had people asking for accounts to be deleted and our higher ups have always said no i'm afraid.
Ah right, thanks, I was just wondering as the accounts just gonna sit here collecting dust now, thanks for the quick response anyway

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Ah right, thanks, I was just wondering as the accounts just gonna sit here collecting dust now, thanks for the quick response anyway
All good friend. Our higher people put alot of work into making sure its a safe place :)

Jarvis.A

Colonel
Active Duty
Local time
2:42 AM
You can create a fake email and update the one on your profile with that if you like

The reason we don’t offer account deletion, is we don’t have the time or ability to ‘wipe’ someone from our infrastructure

While your case may be simple, many others are not. We cannot offer one service to you, and then not to another. So we take a global stance on it