Swartz.J

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
1:40 PM
Username: Swartz.J

Name
Swartz.J
Recruiter(s) N/A (I'm a Former Active Duty Member)
Age 36
Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Discord Account Swartz.J#4976
Military experience No
Selected Roster: Reserves
Platform and Game Xbox - Hell Let Loose

SteamID/XboxTag/PSN ID SWARTZHUND

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Swartz.J

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
Recruiting Office Re-Enlistment Question Responses:

1) Are you requesting to return to Active Duty or The Reserves?
- Reserves
2) What discharge did you receive when leaving the regiment?
- Voluntary
3) Absent Without Leave Discharge, and if so why?
- No
4) Dishonorable Discharge, and if so why?
- No

To Whom it May Concern,

Several weeks ago, I voluntarily submitted my discharge from the 7th Cav due to my inability to commit to the required obligations for Active Duty members. Simply put, I must prioritize my career, and my obligations as a husband/father first. The time constraints of my professional and personal life can be quite extensive at times, which is why I chose to discharge myself from the unit. Though I disagreed with certain formalities observed within the 7th Cav outside of actual gameplay, this was not a serious contributing factor to my leaving. I'd be more than willing to elaborate on this in more detail, and provide some alternative solutions with the appropriate leadership, if interested. Nevertheless, I've since realized that I sincerely miss the organization, and fraternity of this community. Prior to my departure, I wasn't aware of the Reserve Unit. Had I known of it's existence previously, I would not of left the 7th Cav in the first place! Since learning of the Reserve Unit, I feel that it would better suit my lifestyle, and enable me to meet my personal obligations without issue. I hope to re-join your ranks, and be welcomed back into the fold. Thank you for considering my re-enlistment into the 7th Cav Reserve unit, and I anticipate your response.

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
S1 Staff
RTC Staff
Local time

Baeder.S

Recruiting Oversight Officer
Lieutenant General