7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

A small introduction from a new member

Lee.R

Reservist
Reserve
Local time
11:38 PM
Hi guys. I am a new member of 7th Cav and yesterday I had a briefing with CPT.Budd.D, my assigned DI. Although I was quite nervous at first (my very first time joining a well established clan), Cpt.Budd was very chilled and so at the end it was really eye-opening and exciting. Cpt.Budd gave me a very cool introduction of himself, but since I was nervous I could not really say anything about myself at the time...

Now after looking at some of the new members' intro posts on the forums. I felt that I should be more confident about myself. English is my second language but I will try my best.

My name is Rookie Lee. I am 24 years old. Lee is my mother's side family name. I chose Lee as my surname here because my father's side family name is "Nguyen", so for the sake of easy communication, let's go with Lee. My friends call me Rook, sometimes they call me Rick (cuz I like pickles...). I started to play a lot of HLL for the past several weeks. I am now level 40~. So far it's one of my favorite game due it's high lethality like my other favorite games but with a much higher emphasis on team work. My playstyle is being a support I think: I like playing medic, engineer, tank/light vehicle driver or manning the artillery. I had such a blast driving a Puma and a Panther with a 7th Cav guy a few days ago. Because I loved how he communicated with me and the way we played that match, I just really wanted to meet more of these types of high skill players who take the game semi-seriously, but also are chilled like 90% of the time. So that had led me to here, 7th Cav Gaming( by the way, I am very sorry I did not remember your name, that one 7th Cav guy). I have been playing a lot of tactical games as well: Zero Hour, Insurgency Sandstorm, Rainbow 6, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, etc. But as of now, I would love to learn more about HLL, not only to learn how to play my favorite roles effectively, but also to interact more with this org in general. So I am really looking forward to joining weekly training courses and any operation events in the near future.

I have absolutely no prior military background. Well, except from my grandpa and grandma. They served as Vietcong soldiers from around 1969 up to the end of the war 1975. As for me, I am just a normal graphic design students, who is currently studying 3D modeling and animation (3 semesters away from graduating, yay!). I have an abnormally high voice pitch, so I also do voice acting on the side (school projects mostly).

I am very glad to be here, and I am very looking forward to learning more about the game and having the chance to interact with so many cool individuals here in 7th Cav. Cheers!

Discord: 𝓢𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓻#6604
Steam: =7Cav=RCT.Lee.R