7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Hello & already thanks to some of you guys!

Long.DG

Private
Rest in Peace
Local time
11:31 PM
Hello,

just a quick "about me":
my name is Daniele, but you all can call me Delle. I'm Italian but I also speak German and English. I discovered this community yesterday when I first started playing Arma 3. Amazing server.

When I was younger, more athletic and better looking than now that I have a beer belly, I was part of the "Tridentina" Command and Tactical Support Division, in the italian alps, as a volunteer for a few years. I moved then to Germany, near Frankfurt where I have been living now for more than ten years.

Big thanks to Fields and Blight for today´s action. it was awesome!

Cheers,
Delle

Thumper.N

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
A/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
Local time
5:31 PM
Good to see you on the site Delle , welcome.

Albright.J

Corporal
Active Duty
S2 HQ
S1 HQ
1/B/1-7
Local time
Welcome Delle !
awesome to hear that the cav already gave you a positive impression! I noticed you submitted your enlistment for Arma 3 already. As a MilSim unit, seeing members with IRL military experience joining is always nice!

Looking forward to see you in an Operation in the future:)

Burton.P

Lieutenant Colonel
Discharged
Local time
4:31 PM
Funny story...I discovered the Cav when I first started playing Arma 2. STILL the best decision I ever made, joining the biggest group of the most stand-up people I've ever met. Welcome!

Last edited:

Long.DG

Private
Rest in Peace
Local time
Funny story...I discovered the Cav when I first started playing Arma 2. STILL the best decision I ever made, joining the biggest group of the most stand-up people I've ever met. Welcome!

from what I've seen so far and the fun I've had, I can only confirm. The boys today were absolutely an example to follow, for the patience they had with me

Smithson.R

Corporal
Active Duty
1/C/ACD SL/ASL
S5 Staff
Local time
4:31 PM
benvenuta!

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
9:31 PM
I've discovered the Cav while playing the tactical slowed down flavour of CoD4... 14 years ago :D

Welcome, may your stay be as long as mine!