To the member

Discussion in 'Hotline bulletin board' started by Kleinman.H, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Kleinman.H

Kleinman.H Regimental Executive Officer General Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    Sec Ops - Officer In Charge, JAG - Chief Judge Advocate General
    To the member current or former who recently filed a hotline message anonymously simply to whinge about processing time on the review being conducted not by Regimental Staff but by a panel of persons selected from within the ranks;

If you need to leave, bro just leave.

I'm pretty sure that if you had bothered to attend the Regimental Staff call you heard or would have heard me speak onto the status of that pending review.

I'm also sure that you could easily see the forums where I recently had to post General Chance on a leave of absence due to a critical challenge in his real life where right now he quite frankly isn't able to deal with any of this _nonsense._

So let me close by saying I appreciate the that the world may not move at speed that might break someone's neck... Your just going to have to hold your belt and keep your pants on:

I'd have reached out to you privately, but you felt it pertinent to make assumptions about us waiting until everyone forgot ( as if that would ever be likely to happen ) and welp, I just wanted to let you know that isn't the case.

Happy shooting mates.

Burton.P, Dubois.F, Decker.B and 10 others like this.