7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Share Your Favorite Cav Memories! V2

Raeder.U

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
S3 HQ
Share some of your favorite moments related to the Cav, whether they were in game or not!

The old thread wasn't around very long due to the forum upgrade (only a few months), but the Cav has been around for over 18 years so I'm sure there are plenty of good stories that have yet to be told!

One of the most memorable moments of my cav career, is during the first Charlie co TVT, when we were tasked with mortor and MG support.

The platoon was pinned at misfit 1 alpha, just next to the objective. A call for broken arrow was approved, 6 rounds HE on target. Upon firing, I noted the fires on the comms, and was told to send again. I sent another 6 rounds he on target. I believe you can see the results in coots' live stream at the time.

While this was happening, 2 MG reams were holding down the north western flank. They say they confimed at least 12 kills between the two MGs alone, but it must have been more than that.

I'll never forget it when @Coots.J called for danger close and was immediately approved by Mackey. And then when they queued up on radio, hearing the splash and hearing another call for fire.

I believe the MG teams held down their lane and my mortars allows the Platoon to Maneuver. Idk how many we killed all told but I can tell you that it must have been enough because we won that match. And I'll gladly do it again.

Raeder.U

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
S3 HQ
One of the most memorable moments of my cav career, is during the first Charlie co TVT, when we were tasked with mortor and MG support.

The platoon was pinned at misfit 1 alpha, just next to the objective. A call for broken arrow was approved, 6 rounds HE on target. Upon firing, I noted the fires on the comms, and was told to send again. I sent another 6 rounds he on target. I believe you can see the results in coots' live stream at the time.

While this was happening, 2 MG reams were holding down the north western flank. They say they confimed at least 12 kills between the two MGs alone, but it must have been more than that.

I'll never forget it when @Coots.J called for danger close and was immediately approved by Mackey. And then when they queued up on radio, hearing the splash and hearing another call for fire.

I believe the MG teams held down their lane and my mortars allows the Platoon to Maneuver. Idk how many we killed all told but I can tell you that it must have been enough because we won that match. And I'll gladly do it again.

I believe I have this OP recorded somewhere, never found the time to cut it. But I remember the situation you describe pretty clear. One day I'm going to dig through all my footage...

Please @Raeder.U I want to see that. Calling that in was my last resort and I remember just hiding inside my building covering the stairs hearing them hit right outside of the building and hitting the building itself.