1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resources Tab Addition

Discussion in 'Public Suggestion Box' started by Frazier.EW, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Frazier.EW

Frazier.EW Corporal Discharged

Good morning, 7Cav!

I'd like to see a quick access link in the Resources tab if possible that directs us to the S3 SOI/TAC/ACE classes.
    I believe this would help a good chunk of us keep tabs on classes easier--I know I'm not the only one that has little time to check non-professional emails and whatnot. Feedback appreciated if this idea can be tweaked better. I'm not picky.
    Thanks!

2. Geki.T

Geki.T C/1-7 Section Leader Staff Sergeant Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    S7 - Arma 3 SOI Instructor, S7 - Arma 3 ACE Instructor, S5 - Livestream Lead, S3 - Arma 3 Operations Staff, S3 - Arma 3 Scripting Staff, S3 - Arma 3 Pub Operations Staff, S7 - Arma 3 TAS Instructor, S3 - Arma 3 Mission Developer, S5 - Arma Public Relations
    Resources > S3 Events
    The way we letter our classes makes it very easy to find what class is for what.
    Further, class announcements can be found under Member Announcements > Class Announcements, which is honestly the better option.

3. Frazier.EW

Eh,sorry--i apparently didnt specify enough.

I was referring to the Calender that is posted in most of Captain Tharen's classes. ...unless I'm overlooking it...
    Thank you for the response, Sergeant.

4. Geki.T

Geki.T C/1-7 Section Leader Staff Sergeant Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    S7 - Arma 3 SOI Instructor, S7 - Arma 3 ACE Instructor, S5 - Livestream Lead, S3 - Arma 3 Operations Staff, S3 - Arma 3 Scripting Staff, S3 - Arma 3 Pub Operations Staff, S7 - Arma 3 TAS Instructor, S3 - Arma 3 Mission Developer, S5 - Arma Public Relations
    There isn't a way to embed the google calendar into the forums unfortunately. At best we can hyperlink the calendar.

5. Frazier.EW

A hyperlink would be great if possible! Thank you so much, Sergeant!