1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Operation][ARMA 3] Public TvT Op. Kandar Kush - 21DEC17 2100Z

Discussion in 'Operations' started by IMO.Bot, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Knepper.C

Knepper.C Private First Class Discharged

I was fully planning on working with NATO forces to give ISIS positions, and was working on getting the ISIS radio frequency. I was initially treated well, was hit by a random bullet, and they patched me up. Then immediately put me in cuffs saying they would not allow me to leave for my safety, and refused to allow me to talk to anyone. K.

I hope those grenades killed all of you :p

2. Kubbo.A

Kubbo.A B/1-7 Trooper Corporal Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    S1 - Uniforms Clerk
    Of course I got shot a lot and ended up doing a lot of bandaging and morphine injector consumption...finally towards the end, I went off the reservation and used my M249 to go and shoot down ISIS operatives where they least expected it. Got a few and was finally killed in a hail of gunfire. One of the best ops I have ever experienced... :D

3. Priest.V

Priest.V Corporal Discharged

Really glad you enjoyed it. Subject to @Argus.J grace I intend to do a few more TvT twists in the future. My next will involve a weakened 7cav defending a FOB against actual ISIS and civilian/insurgent mix

Kubbo.A likes this.