More Roleplay and Civillian interraction

Discussion in 'Public Suggestion Box' started by Lamb.J, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Lamb.J

Lamb.J B/1-7 ASL Sergeant Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    S3 - Arma 3 Operations Staff
    Recently, I have observed that many of our missions within the Cav have been devoid of any roleplay elements with civilians. I feel that some missions should employ some communication with civilians that remain within the combat zone, as in a majority of cases some civilians do not evacuate out of the battlezone. Perhaps we could employ some of our more.....public players in filling these roles to add some elements of immersion.

2. Tharen.R

Tharen.R 1-7 Commander Major Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    S3 - Officer In Charge
    SPC.Lamb.J,

A good suggestion, so you’d be happy to find out probably that we already have an OPFOR/Civilian/RP type group in S3 already called Outlaw that can fulfill this role, within reason. It’s a secondary billet in S3, and while not used in every operation by any means, it’s gone through plenty of feedback and testing so to speak. They are currently used most often as OPFOR for Ranger-only missions.

@Lewis.A, Outlaw Staff Lead, can probably tell you more if you are interested.

https://7cav.us/threads/opfor-secondary-billet.33313/ is also an old discussion thread covering the same topic.

Thanks!

3. Lamb.J

Lamb.J B/1-7 ASL Sergeant Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    S3 - Arma 3 Operations Staff
    I see, thank you Captain. I appreciate the information. I never knew that we had a civilian OPFOR group here in the Cav. It's interesting to know the Cav has so many interconnecting components to it that help it run so smoothly.

Tharen.R likes this.