1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Issue] - Squad - TrickyNord

Discussion in 'Issues with the 7th Cavalry' started by TrickyNord, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Which Game?
    Squad

Which Server?
    Other

Incident time
    1142 MST

What communication medium was used during incident?

Other

Do you have evidence of this occurrence?
    No

Provide detailed description of the issue:
    Hello, I've been playing in close proximity to this clan ever since BF:pR 0.96. I've never had an issue with your clan throughout all this time. Until I met SPC Johnny A.

I'd just joined a new round of AAS on Kokan as INS, and joined a random squad that held the only large logi when your member by the name of SPC Johnny A started throwing a fit. All because my SL wanted to back cap with the logi. To quote Johnny A "That's a small dick move." After the round started he waited outside our spawn with another member of yours that I didn't catch the name of. From there they TKed our squad using a DShK Techie and stole the logi.

Like I mentioned I've never had an issue like this before with anyone from 7cav. You've always been respectful and a joy to play with. Thank you.

2. Jarvis.A

Jarvis.A IMO Officer in Charge Colonel Active Member

3. Jarvis.A

Jarvis.A IMO Officer in Charge Colonel Active Member

@TrickyNord based upon the provided evidence, and the track record/history of SPC Johnny, I disagree with your recollection of events.

As such, I'm closing this topic out.