Local time
4:39 PM
Can't wait. Should be so good!

Adler.J

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
5:39 PM
No more totally unexpected pack openings for premium stuff like at the launch of Battlefront 2. They make the games look more like Fifa Ultimate Team

Lombardi.M

Corporal
Active Duty
Start-Ups Member
Start-Ups HQ
Local time
12:39 PM
Yeah, UBISoft dosent have the best record, but it no longer exclusive so maybe we can finally get a sequal to Star Wars Pod Racer

Wulf.C

CW3
Active Duty
1/A/1-7 HQ
S7 Staff
Local time
12:39 PM
While I do have to give to EA for changing course after the BF2 microtransactions controvery, they invested in single player without microtransactions and multiplayers too. Jedi Fallen Order was excellent, and Squadrons wasn't bad either in terms of a pure starfighter type game [the story and all acting and all that sucked]. Still it's better overall to open it up to all sorts of studios. Maybe we'll see a single-player succesor to Knights of the Old Republic one day.

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
11:39 AM
The bad. Wes is Ubisoft is making a Star Wars game lol

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
While I do have to give to EA for changing course after the BF2 microtransactions controvery, they invested in single player without microtransactions and multiplayers too. Jedi Fallen Order was excellent, and Squadrons wasn't bad either in terms of a pure starfighter type game [the story and all acting and all that sucked]. Still it's better overall to open it up to all sorts of studios. Maybe we'll see a single-player succesor to Knights of the Old Republic one day.
The sequel to KOTOR is SWTOR like literally.

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
The SWTOR story is pretty much solo content it’s intended for an individual. So idk... still in mmo but single player storyline

Lindsay.A

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
1/A/1-7
S7 HQ
Local time
Too bad they didn't go to RockStar games, Star Wars in a sandbox

Molyneux.E

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
5:39 PM
Guess we're going to get an Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs/The Division/Ghost Recon build set in and customized for Star Wars. Or are Ubisoft actually going to make a new game from scratch for once?

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
Guess we're going to get an Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs/The Division/Ghost Recon build set in and customized for Star Wars. Or are Ubisoft actually going to make a new game from scratch for once?
Cmon you know that ain’t gonna happen lmao

Local time
4:39 PM
i got bigger beef on ubisoft and their attempts to avoid and coverup and the reason i think they don't deserve the chance to touch the licence gotta wonder what a square enix star wars would be think it would be up their alley

Ubisoft 2020