1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discharged without chance to appeal

Discussion in 'Issues with the 7th Cavalry' started by Rogers.G, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Rogers.G

Rogers.G Private Discharged

I was recently discharged from the 7th Cavalry without a chance to appeal the issue or even communicate with anyone. I requested a LOA on 10/11 December as I had exams and would be visiting family for the holidays. Later that day (11 December), I received a message saying that there was an S2 Hold on my account and that I had to reply by 18 December or I would be discharged. I responded to the message on 12 December stating that I was at college and wouldn't be home until next Monday (17 December) as it was the end of the semester and I had final exams. I asked if the matter could be resolved through PMs as I had no way of talking on my laptop at college. I also stated that I would be available Tuesday to Friday (18 December-21 December) and that afterwards, I would be leaving to visit family for the holidays. No one responded to my message or attempted to reach out to me. I am currently available to discuss the situation in TS3 from now until Friday (21 December).

2. Grgich.A

Grgich.A Major General Retired Member

PM sent / Completed.

Fuz.E, Queen.P and Ari.M like this.