[Ban Appeal] - Noose

Discussion in 'Have you been banned?' started by Noose, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Noose

Noose

Appeal Information
    Your Name

Noose
    Game
    Arma 3
    Your Ban-ID

Reason
    I feel that the ban was justified at the time. In all honesty I cannot remember the incident as it was four years ago.

I am appealing my ban nonetheless because I have recently been searching for a new arma 3 milsim type server. I really love the acre2 system and the immersion that comes with ace. I recently just downloaded all of the required mods for server 2, only to discover I have been banned for "mass tk and destruction of friendly equipment". Once again, I was banned four years ago, I can say I apologize for all I did wrong; Yet I cannot recall what the details of the event were.

I hope whoever is viewing this can understand the difficulty in finding a decent arma 3 realism server with acre enabled that is also a public server. I also hope this individual reading this can understand that the ban was four years ago when I had a much different mindset about arma 3.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2018
  2. Burgundy.C

Burgundy.C Chief of Staff Major General Active Member

Secondary Billets:
    WAG OIC, SPD - Lead
    its four years old, ill lift it, keep in mind we wont tolerate further incidents though

@Jarvis.A @Treck.M , please lift when you have a chance

Savage.T likes this.
  3. Jarvis.A

Jarvis.A S6 Officer in Charge Lieutenant Colonel Active Member

Future Notes - B3 ID: 58779

Ban removed

@Noose please check in over the next few days, as the servers take a day or two to process ban updates