[Ban Appeal] - Goldie

Discussion in 'Have you been banned?' started by Chin.E, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Chin.E

Chin.E Private Discharged

Appeal Information
    Your Name
    Goldie
    Game
    Arma 3
    Your Steam64-ID

Reason
    In tac 2, preparing for an op, I was performing CAP circling over my holding area. I got shot down by a SAM, tried ejecting and instantly got teleported to base. After that, I go on net and advise the radio that I'll be switching callsigns and as I hop into eagle 1 from hog 1 I am kicked. I try to reconnect and I am temporarily banned.
    I have attached a screenshot of the people in there at the time. https://gyazo.com/5fb1adfc800508457ae857151c6f6fb3 Jay has been helpful and said that I got kicked for shooting missle into the main base, but I never did that. I've been playing on 7cav, and ARMA for a LONG time, and I'm in my 30s. Not only would I not troll, but the op hasnt even started yet and I wouldnt waste my time. I am actually pissed off about this and having to miss out on an op after a long day at work is kinda frustrating. I was not the one who shot missiles at a base. In fact, I got shot down by a SAM site at an unknown location, and thus I would like to complain about the admin that kicked me.

2. Chin.E

3. Chin.E

The sad part is that now that I've completed my BOLC with the Army and am done with college, I was gonna get back into ARMA and rejoin but I am actually mad about this. Sorry for the triple post but I'm upset with this admin.