7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Thinking about joining

Luca.J

Private
Discharged
Local time
6:21 AM
I recently upgraded to a PS5 and bought Hell Let Loose. I've been playing some (mostly getting killed) and realize I need help. I came across the 7th Cav by searching for HLL Clans and have been reading your information. The 7th seems to be a really organized group. The little bit that I've played of HLL has been chaotic to say the least. I think my uniform must be safety yellow and my helmet has a flashing light! I get shot all the time. I also don't have much experience with discord. I'm wondering if you all take complete noobs or do you expect enlistees to have prior experience with HLL and discord?

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time
I recently upgraded to a PS5 and bought Hell Let Loose. I've been playing some (mostly getting killed) and realize I need help. I came across the 7th Cav by searching for HLL Clans and have been reading your information. The 7th seems to be a really organized group. The little bit that I've played of HLL has been chaotic to say the least. I think my uniform must be safety yellow and my helmet has a flashing light! I get shot all the time. I also don't have much experience with discord. I'm wondering if you all take complete noobs or do you expect enlistees to have prior experience with HLL and discord?
We take any and all people interested!

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time
https://7cav.us/forums/8/ read up here on our minimum requirements