7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Aussie Pastor's Permanent Ban

To whom it may concern,

I used to enjoy and play with the wonderful guys in the ARMA 3 Vietnam campaign, a long time ago.

I was always a TEAM PLAYER and got involved with behind the scene work like MILPACS and others, even working up to being a Drill Sargent.

I do believe that I wouldn't apologies to a certain player(Officer) due to my cultural (Australian) and Value beliefs (Christian).

I don't rely recall the problem, but if I wasn't going to humble myself (which most times I do) it meant that the person I offended was extremely over reacting or had such a similarly strong Political Correctness value system which is not tolerant to the Australian non PC standards.
In Australia, we are more tolerant and easy going than most other cultures; saying that we do err towards common sense and not post modernisms SJW beliefs.

In stating the above, If the offended person is still with the 7th Cav or some other Executive Officer would like to respond with a Person Message to see if we could come to some sort of closure, I and my friends in the US that play "HELL LET LOOSE" would much apricate.

In a way, this is my apology for letting who ever that was offended not receive any closure.
For I'm sure that they where also well intentioned too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

NB// I played as Aussie Pastor.

Kleinman.H

Regimental Executive Officer
General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
SecOps HQ
JAG HQ
Hi Aussie Pastor,

This is like an apology without an apology. It's a good read though, and I'm not even sure what's being apologized for. We recently moved forums and the related ban report doesn't appear to be migrated ( due to its severe age ). That said, give me your STEAM GUID and I'll see if I can't find the actual ban on the server for any notes.

If it's back in ACV time period, I'll probably just remove it anyway cause it's been years.

Kleinman.H

Regimental Executive Officer
General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
SecOps HQ
JAG HQ
Our members have a long memory apparently and provided some context.

You weren't banned from a game server due to rule violations but instead were dishonorably discharged from the unit itself following a tantrum after being denied the formation of a "chaplain corps", which resulted in a long rant on how members of the leadership team were left-wing sjw's and such.

We'll talk internally and get back with you.

Our members have a long memory apparently and provided some context.

You weren't banned from a game server due to rule violations but instead were dishonorably discharged from the unit itself following a tantrum after being denied the formation of a "chaplain corps", which resulted in a long rant on how members of the leadership team were left-wing sjw's and such.

We'll talk internally and get back with you.
Thank you for reply,
I wasn't asking for a Chaplain Corps, That did ring a bell thou.
It was to do that you guys had a REAL LIFE Pastor available to be there for the guys.

Someone took offence because he wanted no CHAPLAIN.
Look at the years now that has passed and the ever increasing need for Support Service for Vets that are no longer in service.
Here in Australia Chaplains are respected and needed even in a bigger way since Afghanistan and Iraq.

BTW are you aware that I helped at least 3 Cav member that were Veterans with Depression with very dark thoughts plus volatile home life.

Leadership team????
If I remember clearly I was just talking to the Battalion Sargent Major(Executive NCO), he was very even handed and explained things very well.
It was an European non veteran that was an Officer, that was an Atheist that hated the idea of a Chaplain.

Hope to be allowed to play with my new US Vets on your "Hell Let Loose" servers.

As its better to forgive!