7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Banned from TS server for arma?

Krupa.W

Recruit
Discharged
Local time
3:49 PM
what happened? why was I permabanned? I have no clue what I did, last I was on was either yesterday or 2 days ago and I didn't do anything of note that i can remember.

Sypolt.R

S6 2IC
1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
S6 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
4:49 PM
what happened? why was I permabanned? I have no clue what I did, last I was on was either yesterday or 2 days ago and I didn't do anything of note that i can remember.

Genstaff will review your ban, it may take some time. Please be patient and it will be addressed.

Krupa.W

Recruit
Discharged
Local time
Genstaff will review your ban, it may take some time. Please be patient and it will be addressed.
ok. if there is anything i can do, id be happy to do it, i was on yesterday or 2 days ago and nothing of note happened.

Jay.M

2nd Lieutenant
Active Duty
MP HQ
Local time
9:49 PM

Kleinman.H

Regimental Executive Officer
General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
SecOps HQ
JAG HQ
Local time
10:49 PM
Seen, will be reviewed.

My initial understanding, just to be clear for you Wildabeast, is that the ban was placed not in response to something significant as of the last play date on the server, but instead in response to an intentional review of your player history and a significant trailing history of warnings, flags, and apperances in our admin hotlist for violation of our rules either regarding gameplay, or standards of community conduct.

Given the historical notes that will need to be looked at, this will take some time for me to sift through so expect an answer somewhere over the weekend or early into next wek.

Krupa.W

Recruit
Discharged
Local time
Seen, will be reviewed.

My initial understanding, just to be clear for you Wildabeast, is that the ban was placed not in response to something significant as of the last play date on the server, but instead in response to an intentional review of your player history and a significant trailing history of warnings, flags, and apperances in our admin hotlist for violation of our rules either regarding gameplay, or standards of community conduct.

Given the historical notes that will need to be looked at, this will take some time for me to sift through so expect an answer somewhere over the weekend or early into next wek.
Sounds good. hopefully this can get resolved eventually.

Kleinman.H

Regimental Executive Officer
General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
SecOps HQ
JAG HQ
Local time
10:49 PM
I'm going to reduce the ban from permenant to 30 days from the appeal date. It is my hope that when returning on/after December 9th, you can refrain from the commentary and actions that go against our code of conduct on the servers.

Jay.M

2nd Lieutenant
Active Duty
MP HQ
Local time
9:49 PM
I have amended the ban as per General Kleinman.H.

Will expire on December 8th 2022.

Krupa.W

Recruit
Discharged
Local time
I'm going to reduce the ban from permenant to 30 days from the appeal date. It is my hope that when returning on/after December 9th, you can refrain from the commentary and actions that go against our code of conduct on the servers.
Will do. I am sorry for breaking 7cav TOS. I will do my best to not repeat it.